Цікаві завдання для 7 класу!!!

1.Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Past Simple.
1. Yesterday he (to wash) _________ his face at a quarter past seven.
2. I ( to work) _________ at school 3 years ago
3. We ( to study) _________ at university in 1998.
4. My mother (not to like) _________ milk in her childhood.
5. Our children ( to play) _________ football last year
6. You (to like) your school? _________
7. You ( to work) at the hospital last week? _________
8. We ( not to rest) _________ yesterday
9. My friend (to live) _________ in America 2 years ago.
10. You (to live) in this house last year? _________
11. Where you (to study)? _________
12. Your mother (to cook) supper yesterday? _________
13. I (not to cook ) _________ my breakfast.
14. You ( to prepare ) your homework? _________
15.I ( to help) _________ my Granny at the garden.

2. Розкрийте дужкивживаючи дієслова в Present  Continuous.
1. The boys (to run) about in the garden.
2. I (to do) my homework.
3. John and his friends (to go) to the library.
4. Ann (to sit) at  her desk. She (to study) geography.
5. A young man (to stand) at the window. He (to smoke) a cigarette
6. The old man (to walk) about the room.
7. The dog (to sit) on the floor.
8. You (to have) a break?
9. What language you (to study)?
10. Who (to lie) on the sofa?
11. What they (to talk) about?
12. It still (to rain).

3. Розкрийте дужкивживаючи дієслова в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. I (to see) Pete today
___ have seen
___ saw
___ have see
2. I (to read) this book last year.
___ have read
___ read
___ readed
3.  I (to read) this book this week
___ read
___ has read
___ have read
4. I never (to be) to Washington.
___ never have been
___ was
___ have never been
5. You ever (to be) to New York?
___ Did you ever be
___ You have ever been
___ Have you ever been
6. You ever (to see) the eruption of a volcano?
___ Have you ever seen
___ Have you ever see
___ Have you seen ever
7. He (not to eat) yesterday.
___ didn't eat
___ didn't ate
___ hasn't eaten
8. You (to play) the piano yesterday?
___ Have you play
___ Did you play
___ Did you played
9. You (to play) the piano today?
___ Did you play
___ Have you played
___ You have played

4. Розкрийте дужкивживаючи дієслова в Present  Simple.
1. My sister _________ (to get) up at eight o'clock.
2. She _________ (to be) a school-girl. She _________ (to go) to school in the afternoon.
3. Jane _________ (to be) fond of sports. She _________ (to do) her morning exercises every day.
4. For breakfast she _________ (to eat) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea
5. After breakfast she _________ (to go) to school.
6. She _________ (to speak) French well.
7. It _________ (to take) him two hours to do his homework
8. My working day _________ (to begin) at seven o'clock.
9. I _________ (to get) up, _________ (to switch) on the radio and_________ (to do) my morning exercises.
10. It _________ (to take) me fifteen minutes
11. My father and I _________ (to leave) home at eight o'clock.
12. He _________ (to take) a bus to his factory
13. My mother _________ (to be) a doctor, she _________ (to leave) home at nine o'clock.
14. In the evening we _________ (to gather) in the living-room.
15. We _________ (to watch) TV and _________ (to talk).
16. At half past seven we _________ (to have) breakfast

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Дистанційне навчання 24.03

Цікаві завдання на канікули